Welcome Week, Day 1: 10 Facts
1. I ride a fixed-gear but not in a hipster way. Bianchi 4 life!
2. I don’t wash the toothpaste spit out of the sink after I brush my teeth and it drives Dena crazy. I don’t think I’m really that messy, but people tell me I am.
3. I make zines. Making zines helped me get through a total bummer summer.
4. I wear a double ring every day. People ask me if they are brass knuckles. I say yes and not to mess with me.
5. My favorite bluebell flavor is Strawberries and Cream.
6. I’m not a smoker but I love the smell of cigarettes, even since when I was a kid!
7. I grew up watching off-beat T.V. shows like Seinfeld, The Tick, and Twilight Zone.
8. I spend much of my time in coffee shops. My favorite is Black Hole, here in Houston on Graustark (try the italian soda!)
9. I’m a psychology major and I want to get my PHD. I’m interested in stigmas, gender studies, and health psych.
10. I LOVE GLITTER AND GLOW IN THE DARK.
1. I can’t type on a keyboard when someone is watching me
2. i’m only 5’3″ but wear a size 9.5 shoe
3. i drive a red pickup truck coved in bumperstickers, my favorite red light pass time is watching people’s faces in the cars behind me while reading them
4. i’ve been a vegetarian since 7th grade (8 years)
5. i favorite blue bell flavor: banana pudding
6. i am the queen of creating code words
7. i “try” to practice yoga a few times a week
8. i only shop thrift
9. my parents house, elementary/middle/high school, current apartment and college are all within a 3 mile radius
10. i love chai tea