Look, Mom, I Can Cook!: Roasted Cauliflower
Looking for something elegant, complex, yet easy to prepare? Look no further than roasted cauliflower. The seemingly humble and flat cauliflower is transformed into a tangy, complex, toothsome side dish in this easy, cheap recipe. The best part is it only uses a few ingredients!
– Head of Cauliflower
– 2 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic
– Juice of 1 lemon (optional, but highly recommended)
– 1 cup chopped Parsley (optional, but highly recommended)
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Wash the cauliflower and cut off the florets (?), you know, make it look like mini trees.
3. Take the skin off 4 garlic cloves. Cut in half.
4. Toss the cauliflower and garlic cloves into a baking dish, drizzle with a few tablespoons of olive oil. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until the cauliflower is just turning golden. DON’T let the garlic burn.
5. Meanwhile, juice one lemon and cut up about a cup of chopped parsley. When you take the cauliflower out of the oven, stir in the parsley and lemon.
6. Pour the cauliflower into a serving dish with all of the juices and sauce.