If it’s free, it’s for me
Last week Makenzie and I almost let IHOP free pnacake day slip out of our grasp, luckily we were reminded at the last minute (thanks fro the text dad). We dropped everything and headed over to the IHOP at US 59 and Kirby dr.
I thought i might be filled with school kids, we got there at 3:30 pm, but to our surprise there was hardly anyone there. And of the people that were there, most were actually ordering real food off the menu. How could anyone spend money on breakfast food when free pancakes are right there, beats me.
1. makenzie came to pick me up from class, she was a little grumpy. can you tell ?
2. we drove down west alabama towards kirby. notice the dream catcher? i got it for makenzie from new mexico last year.
3./4. Posing in front of IHOP, i saw that Shriner man and automatically got super self conscious… eeekkkk
5. pretending to look at the menu, really just wanted a good picture for the post
6. Makenzie super stoked about her 3 free pancakes
7. my pancakes, and no thats not ketchup, its strawberry syrup but good guess
8. i took the rest of mine home for breakfast the next day